Green Coffee Bean Capsules
Supplement Facts :
Botanical Name : Coffea Arabica
Serving Size : 1 Capsule.
Servings per Container : 90 capsules.
Composition : Each capsule contains 500mg Green Coffee Extract.
M.R.P. ₹: 949/-
Suggested Use :Take one Capsule 2 times daily or as directed by physician.Order Now Enquire Now
Supplement Description :
Green Coffee is an herbal extract and it is the seed part of coffee fruit.So, Green coffee is also known as green coffee bean. Green coffee is a member of Rubiaceae family and grows in many countries of the world. Coffee is a perennial woody and evergreen plant. It is a native of the Comoros, tropical Africa, Mauritius, Madagascar and Reunion in the Indian Ocean. The plant of Coffee is exported by several countries in all over the world. In India, 70% of Coffee production is produced by Karnataka. Karnataka is the highest coffee producer state in India.
History :Before 1000 AD, East African Tribes would make a paste by grind the coffee berries and mixed it with animal fat. Green Coffee beans were also used as food from ancient times. It grew naturally on African Peninsula. The seed part of Coffee berries is known as Green Coffee. Having hypertensive effects in body, the green coffee extracts also regulates the blood pressure.Green coffee contains chlorogenic acid that has health benefits. Green Coffee also contains hydroxycinnamic and polyphenols acids.
Other Names : Cafe Marchand, Coffea arabica, GCE, Coffea bukobensis, Coffea liberica, Coffea robusta, Coffea arnoldiana, Extrait de Cafe Vert, Extrait de Feve de Cafe Vert, GCBE, Feves de Cafe Vert, Green Coffee Powder, Poudre de Cafe Vert, Feves de Cafe Vert Arabica, Feves de Cafe Vert Robusta, Svetol Robusta Green Coffee Beans, Green Coffee Beans, Cafe Verde, Cafe Vert, Green Coffee Bean Extract, Green Coffee Extract, Raw Coffee, Coffea canephora, Raw Coffee Extract and Arabica Green Coffee Beans.
Benefits of Green Coffee :
- Coffee beans are used as food by the East African tribes from thousands of years ago.
- Green coffee is also used for losing weight.
- It is also used to treat obesity, bacterial infections and diabetes.
- It is also used for lowering blood pressure in human body.
- It is also used for the treatment of Alzheimer's disease.
- It is also used to boost metabolism and suppress the appetite.
- Green Coffee is also used for balancing sugar level in human body.
- It is also used as herbal beverage for cold.
- It is also used to make a type of wine.
- Green Coffee can also be used to treat gallstones, dementia and Parkinson Rsquo;s disease.
- Green Coffee is also used to reduce blood pressure and increase glucose tolerance.
- It also helps in neutralizing body from harmful toxins and free radicals.
- Green coffee relaxes mind, body and soul thereby reducing stress and mental tensions.
- The green coffee bean extract are high in antioxidants which help in prevent early ageing and body ache.